5 Ways to Join (RED) Partners in Celebrating Black History Month
Black History Month is officially in full swing and a number of (RED) partners have created virtual opportunities to help us all celebrate and learn from home.
Here are just a few of the many meaningful ways to join (RED) partners in honoring Black culture this month:
1. Can’t make it to your favorite museum this year? Starbucks has teamed up with the National Museum of African American History and Culture to help you learn, engage, and volunteer online. Deepen your understanding of the African American experience through the museum’s online offerings.
2. Join Amazon in supporting entrepreneurship and innovation in the Black community by buying Black, or let your Amazon (ECHO)RED teach you about Black history facts—just say “Alexa, open Black History Facts”
3. Balmain Creative Director Olivier Rousteing has partnered with Farfetch and African media platform Nataal on an editorial that pays tribute to the Black style icons who inspire him. Check out the gorgeous photo series and read about the cultural significance of Black style.
4. Put your iPhone (PRODUCT)RED to good use this month and explore Apple’s updated Black History Month collections and exclusive content across the App Store, Apple News, the Apple TV app, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, Apple Maps Guides, Apple Fitness+, and more! So. Much. Amazing. Content.
5. Take a few minutes out of your day to watch Salesforce’s #WokeWednesday: Civil Rights 2.0, a powerful fireside chat from earlier this month with DeRay Mckesson, Civil Rights Activist, author, podcaster, and a leading voice in the Black Lives Matter movement.